- Monitoring and support of miners operating modes at the manufacturer’s recommended level
- Data analysis and auto decision-making to eliminate issues associated with chip failure, motherboards, decrease in performance, etc.
- System lock in case of dangerous situations (e.g. overheating).
- Bulk overwrite pools on all types of mining equipment (simultaneous change of pools on an arbitrary amount of equipment).
- Miners system indicator reading with a frequency of once/per minute
- The data obtained is divided into independent elements and based on this analysis and calculations are carried out
- The system has a set of specific rules and a decision is made regarding each miner based on data received.
- Increase of up time period of mining equipment
- Reduce downtime and, as a result, minimise lost profits
- Reduction of human resources costs (1-2 people per 600-1000 devices)
- Up to 60 days of data storage with monitoring
- Standard execution – servicing up to 400 devices
- Extended performance – servicing up to 1000 devices
- MAX – servicing up to 2000 devices
The software has a user-friendly interface with the ability to customise individual user modes. If required, we can provide an online presentation of our equipment via TeamViewer.
Warranty 6 months.
Available in our warehouse in Moscow.